Sunday, July 13, 2008

Getting to know Audra...

My name is Audra Dodge. I am 24 years old. I was born and raised in Ocala. I have two amazing parents: J.B. and Cammie, and two wonderful brothers: Josh and Tyler. My parents are getting ready to celebrate their 25th Wedding Anniversary. Josh is getting ready to turn 20 and is working at a local gym while working on his Personal Training certificate (something that we totally DON'T have in common...lol). Tyler is 17 and will be starting his SENIOR YEAR of high school this year. I was married on February 3rd, 2007 to the most incredible guy in the world, BEN! We met while I was a waitress working at Chili's and he asked for my number after his dinner. Oh the things guys will do when you get a few margaritas in them! :) He is a photographer and works alongside his mother for Lil' Angels Photography. He also runs his own photography business...Dodge Photography...when not working with his mom's business. I enjoy helping him in my free time. I graduated on May 3rd, 2008 with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education from The University of Central Florida.....Go Knights! I love kids and CAN'T WAIT to TEACH! I am looking to take on my own classroom this fall and am anxious to get in there! :) I have two ADORABLE puppies!!! Baxter, my handsome little yorkie and Molly, my sweet little cocker-spaniel. They are so special to me and I LOVE coming home to them every day! Overall....my life is GREAT!!!!!

1 comment:

My Beautiful Mess! said...

I love you!!! You are so amazing!!