Monday, September 15, 2008

FOUR WEEKS IN....

And I am SO ready for a vacation!!!! I LOVE my job and ADORE my kids...but I'm ready for a break! :) We are supposed to be getting "lead money" from the state (money they give to us as a reimbursement to cover out of pocket expenses in our classroom).....and I think that it will do wonderfully placed in Mrs. Dodge's VACA fund! Where should I go?? Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated! I just want to get away for the weekend....leave on Friday afternoon and come back Sunday afternoon. Hook a sister up! But seriously....I love teaching more than I ever really expected to. My kids are wonderful...fantastic babies. AND might I add...we had our first day of EVERYONE being on GREEN!!! YAY!!!!! I was so proud of them! :)

2 comments:

My Beautiful Mess! said...

Girlllll...come on down to Aunt V's!! Just kidding that is not much of a vacation. Go park yourself at the beach someplace with a good book!! That sure sounds good to me. Call me and catch me up on things when you can. Sure love you!

Kim Hancock said...

Go to a spa somewhere!