Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome Jackson!

We added a new addition to our classroom today! I went down to check my box this morning and had a package from Aunt Vikki and AnnE! I was SO excited!!! I opened it up and there was the cutest little frog...with the CUTEST letter. I couldn't wait to show it to the kids and read the letter to them. After breakfast this morning as we gathered at circle time I told them that the class got something in the mail. They had a FIT when they saw it and it was absolutely necessary that we IMMEDIATELY give it a name! We took a vote after the class gave some suggestions and......JACKSON it is! We took a picture to thank her. She really is the best! Love you Aunt V and AnnE! :)

2 comments:

My Beautiful Mess! said...

I am so glad that the kids loved Jackson!! Love the name too! Oh and most of all love you!!!

Kim Hancock said...

Jackson the frog...too cute!!!