Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's SUMMERTIME!

So...it's been AGES since I've posted anything and I'm kinda bummed because I really like this whole blogging thing. :) HOWEVER, I have 3 HALF-DAYS left of school next week and I'm ready to get my blog on. For now I just want to throw out all of the things that have happened lately and then next week I can start posting pics and catching myself up on all of this stuff! Since October, Ben and I bought our first house. We've turned the thing COMPLETELY around and the house really looks GREAT now! We "adopted" a new kitten and there is a really cute story behind this one. :) School has been LONG but awesome...and we've had TONS of fun things going on. Our school curriculum fair, field trips to The Appleton Museum and Silver Springs, a Luau party, and of course this week...GRADUATION! Not to mention the GROWTH that my children have made recently!!!! Seriously, it makes me want to cry. I can't wait to get started on all of this!

2 comments:

My Beautiful Mess! said...

It sounds like you have had one awesome year!! I know you are going to really miss your little people. I love you & I am so proud of you. PS Love the new blog!!

Cami said...

You are a wonderful blessing in SO many ways. The day you were born we knew we had been truly blessed by God. To watch you grow into the woman you've become has been awsome!! (after getting a grip on you going out on your own of course)! You have a wonderful husband that loves you so much. As your mamaw used to say about yuor daddy, "You could've looked the world over and not found a better man.

Love you guys,

Your mom!!