Sunday, August 3, 2008

A day with the "bestie"....

So the only thing that I love more than shopping (and my husband) is my best friend Amy! And on Friday...I had them both! We went to Orlando to go "school shopping" for clothes. I had forgotten how fun that is! :) She's a first year teacher too teaching first grade at Harbour View Elementary School. We hit the outlet mall AND the Florida Mall and had a BLAST trying things on and of course...BUYING them! I got some CRAZY deals and am SO excited about wearing them to school! :) That girl WORE ME OUT! I thought I was bad! She was up and running all over the place NON-STOP. I was ready for bed by the time I got back to Ocala. But I wouldn't have traded that day for anything.

1 comment:

My Beautiful Mess! said...

Sounds like a great time!! You wear me out so Amy would most likely kill me!! lol. Love you lots!