Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's OFFICIAL!!!!

I'm no longer a "chilihead"!!!! And boy it feels GOOD! :) Thursday was my last night on the J-O-B. It was a little sad but super exciting!!!! I have met so many awesome people there over the past several years. Many of them I know that I WILL see again...so that made it a little easier. Now I'm in KINDERGARTEN mode! And I'm starting to freak out a little. My classroom is all set up...but I have to work on my boards, plans, parent letter, centers, PROCEDURES ( and there are a TON of them to teach these little guys!!!!!)....and the list goes on. :( Any words of encouragement or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated! :) I am enjoying this weekend of being totally "off" and go back to the grind on Monday. I have a "New Teacher Orientation" from 7:30-3:30 and I'm hoping to gain all kinds of knowledge from that! ;) Everyone PLEASE keep me in your prayers....I'm SO gonna need it!

No comments: