Saturday, August 9, 2008

More time in my room....

So I begged Ben to come into my classroom earlier today to help me organize my library. We spent SO much time in there again...and you can't tell a difference! :( The other day I rearranged my furniture and thought I'd post some of the most recent pictures. It really is all coming together so well. I am so happy! My plan for tomorrow is to record myself reading some books for my listening center. I'm sure purchasing them would have been much easier on me (and on the ears of my kiddos!)...but money is TIGHT and so is my time! I have ONE MORE WEEK and I'll be teaching a room full of 5 year olds! YAY!!!!!! (Again....PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!)

2 comments:

Kim Hancock said...

You're going to great!

My Beautiful Mess! said...

It looks wonderful!! I want to be in your class! I can't wait to come up and watch you do your thing. I love all the pictures of everyone...esp the one of Ty in your lap!! xoxo!