Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First day on the J-O-B!

So today was my first day at my new job! I got to meet all of my co-workers and the rest of the administration. It was a great day but went by way too fast! We had a meeting from 8-10...in the classroom from 10-11...in the library getting all of our new reading series stuff from 11-11:30....LUNCH BREAK from 11:30-1:00....and then back in the classroom from 1-3!!!! So in all I spent a whopping total of TWO HOURS and THIRTY MINUTES actually working in my room today! Now, because I am who I am....I didn't actually get out of there until 6:30...but still, how the heck are you supposed to do all this preparation in such little time??? GEEEEZZZZZZ! I did get up one of my bulletin boards and my calendar today and ended up rearranging some of my furniture AGAIN! ;) I'll post pictures tomorrow. I'm hoping to get a lot more done then....I mean, I get THREE HOURS to spend in my room tomorrow....why shouldn't I get more done?!?!?! HA! I crack myself up! :)

2 comments:

The Lady Behind the Lens... said...

hey I am happy for you!!!! Good luck!

My Beautiful Mess! said...

I am so proud of you!! Glad things are going good. Can't wait to hear all about it. I am mailing your frog tomorrow so look out for him. Love you so much!!