Sunday, August 10, 2008

I hate mornings!

So Ben apparently is addicted to the Olympics (I say "apparently" because this is the first Olympics that we've seen together!) and he had me up ALL night last night watching with him. Of course, I snuck a little blogging time in too. :) I think that it was around 3:00 when we finally went to bed and around 4:00 before we went to sleep as the Olympics then followed us into the bedroom. ;) (Oh how I love my Benjamin!) Then my bestie called this morning at 9:15 and woke me up....so now what?? I can't go back to sleep!!! Do I sit here and blog and waste some time doing "Audra things" or do I go get started on those darned listening center books??? Maybe I'll just make some coffee and sit here for a while reading up on the lives of those I'm interested in. :) Yeah....that sounds nice. Have a great day!

1 comment:

My Beautiful Mess! said...

Ah...yes...the Olympics! We have been watching them too. I had to take a break today and have spent most of my day reading! Hope you are having a great day. Love you much.